Friday, February 7, 2014

Why Did You Get Married?

Matthew 19:6 (KJV)


Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

~Prayer~

Dear Father, please draw us closer every day and Praise Your Holy Name in Jesus' Matchless Name!!~Amen~

~~Something To Ponder~

Why did you get married? Did you get married because you wanted to get out of your parents house, biological clock was ticking, or you got pregnant, he or she is so fine, are you thinking you are getting too old, or someone told you he or she is the one for you, or he or she can rock it... yes I said it... what do you have in common after that? Marriage is not for the weak at heart... all of these reasons  maybe how you had stared off your marriage. We must put God first in everything we do as a couple. Be commit to make your marriage work and last until death do you part.

Here are some helpful tips:

 Ladies 

You are a Queen the Bible calls us a good thing....Don't give up what is good. You are  the gift don't let no one unwrap that gift  until you get marriage. Your body is not a revolving door. If a king doesn't recognize you as a queen than he is not your king....Please don't settle for anyone. Wait on God. You will know when your king comes to you..

Men

Don't get married if you are not ready to get married, it is unfair for her. She gives her heart thinking you are the one and inwardly you are not. Love your queen and treat her right and be faithful to her and her only!! You are  her covering, provide for her. Be the leader of your household by going to Church.  Please be gentle with your words and your wife walks  side by side with you not behind you. 

I got married when I was 36  and I became a widow at the age of 40  my husband had cancer. It was 11 year before I got married  again at the age of 51 years... He is my gift from God. My prayer was God give me Your very best for me and after that I moved out of God's way and stayed busy by doing God's will. In January 2011 The Lord told me that I am going to be married at the time  I wasn't dating anyone but I received it and I went to a Gospel Concert with my Pastor and a sister from the church where  I was attending and he was sitting right by my pastor and she had introduce him to me. I never knew that he would be my husband. He had asked my pastor and myself  to minister at his church but she wasn't able to go so I went and preached. The Lord told him I was his wife and The Lord  told me he was my husband we were married July 6, 2011. So if God did it for me He will do it for you... Wait on The Lord!!! 
http://woman2womanwithevanitahewitt.blogspot.com/2014/02/why-did-you-get-married.html
Thank You For Your Support

No comments:

Post a Comment