Thursday, February 6, 2014

Mend My Heart Lord


Psalm 34:18 (NIV) 

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
    and saves those who are crushed in spirit.



~Prayer~



Thank you for healing my broken heart. For only You can touch me and mend me. Thank You Lord.....~Amen~

~Something To Ponder~  


Lord, I know you hear me when I pray and when my heart is hurting. Too many times we look for people, places, and things to heal our hearts instead of looking unto God who is and author and finisher of our faith. We may have been hurt by illness, death of a loved one, parents, family , relationships, husband, wife, church, children,  Cast those cares upon The Lord for He cares for you. The Word of God says weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning (Ps.30:5). Today I speak Joy, Peace in your mind, body and soul. Please remember The Joy of The Lord is your strength and when tears are still falling lift up your hands and start praising Lord, because The Lord is still good even in this.....God is Able Amen.

http://woman2womanwithevanitahewitt.blogspot.com/2014/02/psalm-3418-lord-is-close-to.html
Thank You For Your Support

No comments:

Post a Comment