Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Extra Bags

2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV)

 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

~Prayer~

Dear Lord, please help me to unpack all of my extra bags in my life....~Amen~

~Something To Ponder~

Are you bring extra bags into your marriage such as:  hurts, mistrust, unforgiving, betrayal, abuse just to name a few. We must have our bags unpacked before we get into a relationship or marriage. How we can unpack our bags is only through Jesus, by asking Him to teach me how to forgive all of my hurts and  give it to Jesus by casting all my cares upon Him for He cares for you. There is nothing too hard for our Lord. Also ask The Lord to make you whole. The saying "my mate makes me whole," first you must be whole and your mate is whole then you two will become one!! Wholeness only come through The Word of  God.  So if you have any unpacked bags give it to The Lord and Pray with your  spouse and ask The Lord to draw you closer and restore the love , trust and understand in Jesus Matchless Name Amen.
http://woman2womanwithevanitahewitt.blogspot.com/2014/02/extra-bags.html

Thank You For Your Support


No comments:

Post a Comment