Monday, February 24, 2014

Money Money Money

1 Timothy 6:10  (KJV)

 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

~Prayer~

Dear Lord, please help me not to look at money for everything... You are my souce Lord....~Amen~

~Something To Ponder~

Is money ruling you or you are ruling it? This is one of my most misquoted verse...."Money is the root to all evil," however that is not what the scripture says.....For the love of the money is the root to all evil.  Are you loving money so much that you are over looking the things of The Lord?   If we are not carefull we can  start making our things litte gods...such as my car, my house, my clothes, my shoe, our children's school, let's not forget ladies our hand bags....our gadgets. Money is a necessity and we all can use more, but we must relize The Lord is our source. Please stay focus and keep on doing the well of our Father. The word of God say's delight yourself in The Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart...according to 
Psalm 37:4.
http://woman2womanwithevanitahewitt.blogspot.com/2014/02/money-money-money.html

Thank You For Your Support
http://www.bryanthewitt.com/donate-1/

No comments:

Post a Comment