Monday, February 1, 2016

God Saw The Best In Me....Matthew 7:1-2....Woman 2 Woman/Anita Hewitt ❤️❤️ 2/1/16


♦️Judge not, that ye be not judged.
♥️For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
❤️♦️♥️♦️♥️♦️♥️♦️♥️♦️♥️♦️♥️♦️♥️♦️♥️♦️♥️♦️♥️♦️♥️♦️♥️♦️♥️♦️♥️♦️♥️
♥️~Prayer~♦️
Dear  Heavenly Father, I love you so very much. And You know me because You made me just the way I am .Through all of my tears, and my fears, and my not feeling  not smart enough, not anointed enough, inferiority complex. Teach me to love myself and seek to achieve the best in me. Just as You see the Best in me. ~❤️Amen❤️~


~♦️~Something To Ponder~❤️~
Praise the Lord Saints, the Scripture says judge not lease we will be judged by the same measure, but isn't it amazing that we are the best judge. We judge her own selfs. And we are so critical to ourselves. Thank God that he sees the best in us. When we can't see anything good in us. We are like that Diamond  in the Rough. We are really that diamond that will shine for Jesus Christ's, but we just don't know who we are yet. But just keep on shining. Don't listen to people that judge you, and I know it's easy for me to say. But I've been right where you are and I could tell you that you are stronger than what you really think you are. You can do all things through Christ Jesus which strengthens you. Please Remember  Diamonds  Don't Break!!!  ❤️Amen !!!♦️


Follow me  on Twitter

Follow me on Instagram





And on Pinecrest

Thank You For  Your Support

Evangelist Anita Hewitt ©2015
MCN Ministries Biblewayla

No comments:

Post a Comment