Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I'm Beautiful....Psalms 139:14......Woman 2 Woman with Evan. Anita Hewitt 1/27/16 ❤️❤️


I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

~❤️~Prayer~❤️~
Dear Heavenly Father, let me see through Your eyes the way You see me. Teach me to look at myself, I'm beautiful just the way I am. As I learn to love myself, let me love You even more deeper. Lord In Jesus Matchless Name Amen.


~♥️~Something To Ponder~♥️~
This is good news today, I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I was made with the purpose. God took time in making you. You are marvelous and your soul says Amen!!! I can feel it all the way down to my toes. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, you give them Psalm 139:14. Sometimes we don't feel it and I doing that. So until you feel it put it on every mirror in you home, on your refrigerator, on your car window, in your cubbyhole at work.  Know who you are in Christ Jesus. You are the head and not tail. So if no one has told you that you are beautiful let me be the first to tell you, you are marvelous darling. Make it a wonderful & a beautiful person. If you're tall, short, thin, to plus size. Marvelous are thy works and walk with your head up high and know that Christ Jesus Loves You.~♥️~ Amen~♥️~
PS
Sorry For The Type-O
Follow me  on Twitter

Follow me on Instagram





And on Pinecrest

Thank You For  Your Support

Evangelist Anita Hewitt ©2015

No comments:

Post a Comment