Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I Am God's Woman


Proverbs 31:10 (KJV)

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

Dear Heavenly Father, please minister to my soul and let me know how valuable I am... and you are unique, there is no one like you. God has created you for His Glory..... Amen~

Women of God, you must know  how precious you are to God. No one can replace you, you are so unique even if you are a twin you're not exactly alike. You are beautiful, wait on God...the Bible say's  according to:
Psalm 139:14 

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

So from the beginning of time God knew you, and called you Anointed. Wait on The Lord, you are worth the wait...If your king doesn't recognize you as a queen, than he is not your king..Stop trying to find your king.... the word of God say:

Proverbs 18:22

Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.

So Woman of God....Wait...You are a Good Thing and you bring favor & blessings to your marriage!!!

You can say "I Am God's Woman"
Created By: Evangelist Anita Hewitt


Thank You For Your Support:


No comments:

Post a Comment