Friday, January 31, 2014

Knowing Who You Are In Christ Jesus


Psalm 139:14 (KJV)

 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

~Prayer~

Dear Lord, Thank You for loving me and showing me who I am in You. Help me to start believing in Your word and walking with my head up and show the Love of Christ within me....~Amen~

~Something To Ponder~

Far too long, we have been believing what people say we are, and not listening   to what Jesus said you are. Saints of the Most High God.. we have been walking in the power of God and being used by Him, but inwardly we have not been believing in ourselves, we have been walking with low 
self-esteem and not standing on Psalm 139:14. Maybe someone has broken your spirit and spoke words of destruction over your life, or  maybe you have been verbally abused (I have been that abused person) I know how that feels, or maybe you have be abused by another way. To many times we try  fit in with society.The Church, says who we are or even trying to be what they say you should be,  instead of being who you are. Your too short, too tall, too fat, too skinny. You must say "I'm just the way God has made me and I am beautiful, you are not a mistake or an oops. The word of God says " He knew you when you were a seed in your mother's womb. (Jeremiah 1:5) So now walk with your head up high and live the life Jesus has called you to live. Then you can encourage your children when they come to you with the same judgmental  words that there friends might have said. 
Member You are Marvelous!! 

Thank You For Your Support









No comments:

Post a Comment